Zombieland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zombieland

We're not undead yet.

2 posters

super secret planning team

joeblade
    joeblade
    Admin

super secret planning team Empty super secret planning team

Post  joeblade Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 am

So, I don't know how to introduce this, but I'm coming home some time hopefully not too long from now (2 weeks?). I'm bring my friend cricket, and perhaps my friend bastard chris. AND WERE HAVING A THREE DAY PARTY!
    It's called...
    nothing ever happens in mooresville north carolina

You guys are my brain trust. We need to come up with a general plan and start procuring needed items and locations, before we release things unto the general public. So don't tell anybody (even your moms) until we come up with a more consice plan of action. He're my idea for a possible itinerary.

unexpanded
    Friday
    7:00pm - 11:00pm HOUSE SHOW
    11:00pm - 10:00am Mass sleep-overs/Board Games/Movie Night/ (and probably coffee at dennys and wafflehouse)
    Saturday
    10:00am - 12:00am Pancake Breakfast w/Coffee
    12:00am - 1:00pm Bike Ride
    1:00pm - 2:00pm Picnic in the Park
    2:00pm - 5:00pm ??? scavanger hunt? some kind of skill share creative time? kite making? i don't really know.
    5:00pm - 7:00pm Potluck
    7:00pm - 9:00pm Art Show/Tea Party
    9:00pm - ? Dance Party!/Ska Party?/Costume Party?/other

Sunday
    Secret afternoon to overnight camping (sitting around a fire will be a great way to end the weekend)

Friday
    7:00pm-11:00pm HOUSE SHOW

possible bands? - Black Days of January, Matter of Fact, Fortified Underground, Summit/whatever jared stamey's band is, eddie and chris' band/ jake's band...

possible location? eddie's house?

notes: we should make sure we have a semi-scheduled line up and times and sound equipment and all that crap so everybody gets to play and people know when to be there and stuff

11:00pm - 10:00am Mass sleep-overs/Board Games/Movie Night/ (and probably coffee at dennys and wafflehouse)

depending on how much of a response we get and how keen my parents are on the idea we could just all sleep over at our house. maybe i'll try to buy my parents dinner and a stay somewhere else assuming i can rob a bank or something on the way from here to nc. if we have a whole bunch of people maybe we could convince people to put there house up to house some camps of people and split the load. i'm sure most people we don't know as well wont want to sleep over anyway. they might come to a movie or something though if we watch them en masse. many ideas. please feedback.

Saturday

again maybe my house unless someone else could do it somewhere else pancakes and coffee. pancakes are cheap. coffee isn't too bad either.

we should make a meeting place and route. i was thinking around downtown ending at park.

find a park, i guess that one downtown. i'm planning on making food. i've got it pretty much covered.. i think

2:00pm - 5:00pm ??? scavanger hunt? some kind of skill share creative time? kite making? i don't really know.

i'm drawing a blank

5:00pm - 7:00pm Potluck (self explanitory) we do need a place though. ideas?

this i'm really excited about. we need to let people know so they can make art to put up. even if it's not 'mind blowing' it would still be fun to see anything people make and it's just friends and mooresville people, so yeah! we'll make tea and sip it there too and soft boiled eggs so everybody can learn what those are hahaha

location? our house?

i definitely want this one to be booze friendly. not like smoke crack and shit your pants friendly but a couple of brews acceptable since why not? we're older now and most of the other situations are kind of non-alcoholic by nature. but that means we need to find a suitable place. maybe the hall brothers know of such a place? or you do? work with me here people. OH and pinyata.

Sunday
    Secret afternoon to overnight camping (sitting around a fire will be a great way to end the weekend)

camping somewhere

If we want to make this happen we've got to do it. Please say any and all ideas. Nothing's in stone.
    ValhallanKnight
    ValhallanKnight

super secret planning team Empty Re: super secret planning team

Post  ValhallanKnight Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:55 pm

joeblade wrote:So, I don't know how to introduce this, but I'm coming home some time hopefully not too long from now (2 weeks?). I'm bring my friend cricket, and perhaps my friend bastard chris. AND WERE HAVING A THREE DAY PARTY!
    It's called...
    nothing ever happens in mooresville north carolina

You guys are my brain trust. We need to come up with a general plan and start procuring needed items and locations, before we release things unto the general public. So don't tell anybody (even your moms) until we come up with a more consice plan of action. He're my idea for a possible itinerary.

unexpanded
    Friday
    7:00pm - 11:00pm HOUSE SHOW
    Saturday
    5:00pm - 7:00pm Potluck

Sunday

Friday
    7:00pm-11:00pm HOUSE SHOW

possible bands? - Black Days of January, Matter of Fact, Fortified Underground, Summit/whatever jared stamey's band is, eddie and chris' band/ jake's band...

possible location? eddie's house?

notes: we should make sure we have a semi-scheduled line up and times and sound equipment and all that crap so everybody gets to play and people know when to be there and stuff

depending on how much of a response we get and how keen my parents are on the idea we could just all sleep over at our house. maybe i'll try to buy my parents dinner and a stay somewhere else assuming i can rob a bank or something on the way from here to nc. if we have a whole bunch of people maybe we could convince people to put there house up to house some camps of people and split the load. i'm sure most people we don't know as well wont want to sleep over anyway. they might come to a movie or something though if we watch them en masse. many ideas. please feedback.

Saturday

again maybe my house unless someone else could do it somewhere else pancakes and coffee. pancakes are cheap. coffee isn't too bad either.

we should make a meeting place and route. i was thinking around downtown ending at park.

find a park, i guess that one downtown. i'm planning on making food. i've got it pretty much covered.. i think

i'm drawing a blank

5:00pm - 7:00pm Potluck (self explanitory) we do need a place though. ideas?

this i'm really excited about. we need to let people know so they can make art to put up. even if it's not 'mind blowing' it would still be fun to see anything people make and it's just friends and mooresville people, so yeah! we'll make tea and sip it there too and soft boiled eggs so everybody can learn what those are hahaha

location? our house?

i definitely want this one to be booze friendly. not like smoke crack and shit your pants friendly but a couple of brews acceptable since why not? we're older now and most of the other situations are kind of non-alcoholic by nature. but that means we need to find a suitable place. maybe the hall brothers know of such a place? or you do? work with me here people. OH and pinyata.

Sunday

camping somewhere

If we want to make this happen we've got to do it. Please say any and all ideas. Nothing's in stone.

Sounds great. I will add input if somethign come to mind.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:40 am